CK QLS are recruiting for an Analyst to join a Laboratory heavily focused in the area of angiology, cardiology and cardiovascular at their site based in Bern. The position is offered on a permanent basis and is offered on 80-100%.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Complete immunological, molecular and cell biological work (immunohistochemistry, histology, ELISA, flow cytometry, DNA isolation, PCR, genotyping of mice).
- Research with transgenic animal models and general laboratory organization.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed vocational training as a BMA or biology laboratory assistant.
- Experience with immunological, cell and molecular biological work is desirable.
- Very good English & German skills are mandatory.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company positively impacting people's health.Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48739.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.