We have an exciting opportunity available as a Senior Director/ Director at a growing biotechnology company responsible for building a new team and biomarker strategy reporting into C level. This is a fantastic chance to move to a company with an innovative pipeline with a strong potential for bringing novel treatments to the market.
- Designing and leading biomarker strategy reporting to C level (Freedom to operate)
- Building and leading biomarker team – 6-8 people within the first 1.5 years
- Working with cross functional teams
- Presenting and writing for international conferences
- Close collaboration with research entities
- Strong industry tenure in a position relating to biomarker development
- Therapeutic knowledge / experience in the Metabolomic or rare diseases area would be beneficial but not required
- Leadership experience or mentality. This position will be building a team and liaising with other cross-functional teams.
- Relevant assay development knowledge to facilitate biomarker strategy.
- Ability to correlate preclinical and clinical data to disease
- PHD in Molecular biology / Immunology / (or similar)
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist scientific Recruiter with 6.5 years recruitment experience, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Simon” at strebilcock (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.