“Do you want to watch clinical development change or do you want to be the one to shape it?”
We’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a writer with a strong sales and corporate mindset! As a business professional, you understand the need to accurately and compellingly communicate with prospective and existing clients. You are the bridge between Business Development and the business leading subject matter experts…adept at gathering and translating technical and scientific information into client-friendly materials in response to Requests for Information (RFI).
You are a hard worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Your attention to detail has won you praise and you are regularly commended for meeting and beating deadlines. You look to make improvements – not accepting the status quo, but actively managing projects through to completion. You proactively facilitate internal communications, looking to do more and learn more!
In this next step on your journey, you want to put your competitive, driven nature to work in an environment in which you can sharpen your business acumen, learn the CRO industry from the inside out, and gain visibility and recognition. Additionally, you want to work for a company that both supports your professional growth and helps you find a work/life balance that lets you pursue your career passion and still be you. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re part of a team of experts as zealous about their work as you are. A place where you can really make a difference.
You are a RFI/Sales and Technical Writer!
What will you be doing?
As a RFI Writer, you are a key member of the Proposals team; developing, writing, and finalizing responses to client and prospect RFIs. You coordinate the interaction between Business Development and key business leaders within PRA, collecting the most pertinent content for RFIs, via RFI team strategy meetings, email, and document reviews. You also maintain and improve upon RFI processes, while developing and managing the collective RFI content library. Additionally, you lend your writing skills to the creation and editing of content for both internal and external sales and marketing materials.
What do you need to have?
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution or international equivalent. Degree in English, Business, Marketing, Communications, or Science, preferred.
- Professional writing experience, preferred, including:
- Demonstrated writing skills, including compostion of highly effective and strategic RFIs, sales, and/or marketing documents.
- Knowledge of CRO/pharmaceutical/biotech industry or of sales support activities.
- Applied analytical and strong organizational abilities and a dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal customers.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, while maintaining accuracy and detail.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience using computerized information systems and standard application software (ie, Windows, MS Office):
- High level of proficiency and comfort with Word.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint preferred.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
This position is office-based (eventually with 2 days WFH) in our Swansea, UK office.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.