Our client is successful international medical communications agency based in London, seeking a Senior Account Executive.
Our client is a relatively young agency within an international group, so can offer you a social and close knit team, but also the stability and resource that comes with being part of a much larger organisation. They work on global medical affairs, meetings and some publications accounts across both digital and print formats with therapy areas including haematology, neuroscience, dental and thyroid.
Our clients’ success is driven by their core values of respect, partnership, integrity, innovation and fun. In addition to sharing those values, the ideal candidate will need to be sociable, dynamic, and have the adaptability to understand and prioritise competing client needs.
In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect a competitive benefits package consisting of 25 days holidays, which increases with service; life assurance, healthcare, bonus, pension, gym discounts, season ticket loan, tailored learning and development, and twice yearly promotion reviews. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Assist in the management and running of daily accounts.
- Create timelines, project status reports, contact reports for a range of typical projects and track projects against deadlines and budgets.
- Coordinating project teams, in addition to both, internal and external meetings.
- Creating and sustaining excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Contribution towards innovative business proposals.
- Life science degree.
- Previous medical or healthcare communications agency experience is essential; candidates could come from a healthcare advertising or healthcare pr agency background.
- Possess project management, budgeting and organisational skills.
- Be a sociable, meticulous, resilient, dynamic personality.
- IT literate.
This is your chance to join a growing agency with excellent opportunities for career development and progression. If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Naveed Ali on 01932 797998.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.