My client is a leading healthcare consultancy who work to improve patients’ lives by informing healthcare decisions. They have a strong reputation for helping their clients to bring healthcare products and services to the market successfully by investigating, developing and communicating scientific evidence that defines value and informs decisions.
They are looking for an ambitious Senior Health Economist to support the growth of their team in the North-West.
- Developing and/or directing the development of a range of health economics models, budget impact models, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses and other statistical analyses as part of the health economics and data analysis practice offerings.
- Assessing RFPs and business opportunities and contributing to the development of proposals.
- Supporting project teams in their interaction with clients, including providing senior technical leadership on selected assigned projects.
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics.
- Experience of building cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience with systemative reviews and meta-analyses.
- Experience with creating and submitting HTA reports.
- Minimum of three years' industry experience.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on gwright @ barringtonjames.com