25 - That's the number of Health Technology Assessment submissions planned across the Novartis Innovative Medicines portfolio in the next 3 years
We require someone to support Global HEOR program directors on the execution of HEOR strategies that assess and demonstrate the value of Novartis health technologies and to manage specific projects within global HEOR programs to ensure the delivery of a high-quality, high-impact HEOR evidence base
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Execute HEOR strategies that demonstrate product value and support product commercialisation activities including pricing and reimbursement, typically for a single product
• Manage the integration of economic and quality of life parameters into the Phase II and III development and brand optimisation programs
• Manage the efficient and timely development of HEOR deliverables (core value dossier, publications, core economic models)
• Represent HEOR on cross-functional teams including: global project teams, global clinical teams, brand teams, value demonstration teams
• Ensure HEOR strategy is aligned with commercial and market access strategies
What you'll bring to the role:
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline, plus a graduate degree (MSc or PhD) in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or relevant pharmaceutical sciences
• Proven Track Record (\u2265 3 years) in Health Economics or Outcomes Research obtained in either Industry or consultancy
• Technical knowledge and training in HEOR, working with HEOR or clinical researchers, KOLs or consultancies
• Awareness of processes required for research projects in the pharma industry
• Highly organised with effective communication skills
• Project Management
• Developing health economic models and conducting evidence generation projects to support HTAs
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis