The Field Liaison builds and maintains relationships as the single point of contact with the field sales force for high-volume, key account manufacturers in an assigned territory. Provides SME support for complex patient / provider clinical and reimbursement issues. Represents ESI at manufacturer national sales conferences; prospects for account revenue opportunities. Gathers, analyzes and reports adverse event trend data for Quarterly Business Reviews and other reports as required by the manufacturer. Contacts are frequently individuals representing other departments and/or representing outside organizations; obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department, or which may be of a sensitive nature. Errors may be difficult to detect and would normally result in loss of customer business, material, or equipment to resolve.Specific job duties:
- Formulates, interprets and implements reimbursement policies to resolve complex dispensing or referral issues and ensure a positive patient and physician experience.
- Serves as SME on intricate cases to assigned physician offices, manufacturer representatives, health plans, and patients to ensure adequate measures are in place to avoid disruption in drug therapy and identify cost options for patients.
- Assists manufacturer field sales in implementation of program launch and ongoing therapy utilization through marketing, education and training materials to aid in obtaining referrals.
- Provides Program Specific Plan (PSP) support on special projects to enhance reimbursement, revenue and on-going support utilization opportunities.
- Gathers, analyzes, and prepares data, including Adverse Event trending, for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), FDA requirements, and other special projects and reports.
N/ADesired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 – 8 years of relevant working experience
- 0 – 2 years of experience, three years of healthcare experience preferred
- Demonstrated team lead experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team building skills and the ability to train other team members
- Research, analysis, report preparation and documentation skills
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com