Job Overview: CRA COVANCE SPAIN JOBS
Covance Spain offers unique job opportunities for experienced CRA II and SCRA within the Global Clinical Trial Operations team.
These jobs would suit CRAs who already have minimum 2 years independent monitoring experience in Spain with international ph I-III clinical trials, within pharma or CRO environment.
- Experience monitoring ph I-III clinical trials in oncology is a must for the job
- Location: Madrid or Barcelona, home or office based
These jobs offer excellent exposure to a range of disease areas and a real chance of career progression and promotion opportunities in time .
Covance is committed to the well-being and development of its CRAs and one of the values of the Spanish Clinical Operations group is its strong Management Team and great supportive team spirit between all the colleagues.
Time and again staff comment on their amazing colleagues in Covance Clinops Spain and the camaraderie of the department, with many people starting their careers or joining us, developing and remaining with us for many years.
The Spanish Management team constantly review study/site allocations and workload to actively balance with wellbeing of staff, and take actions to address where needed working closely with project teams, unlike a lot of other CROs. WHAT MAKE THESE JOBS SPECIAL?
Afraid of working on the same molecule or Therapeutic Area for years? You will not find that in the Clinical Operations team in Covance Spain. Join us to benefit from:
- Working on all phases I-IV, including the most innovative Early Clinical studies
- Therapeutic Areas: Oncology, CardioVascular, Diabetes, NASH, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases
- Unlike other CROs, there are not fixed boundaries between our teams : we offer flexibility with great opportunity to grow into a sponsor dedicated career, or Project Management, Clinical Team Leadership or Line Management.
- Client facing tasks/opportunities are also available in the Clinops environment for those with an interest in this
University life science degree
Extensive knowledge of:
- Drug development process and client needs.
- ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
Clinical Trial Monitoring in Spanish and English
Clinical Trial Monitoring experience in Spain is needed: minimum 2 years monitoring studies in ph I-III, with proven track record of pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits.
Oncology monitoring background is needed.
Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritize workload for self and team