Role – Warehouse Supervisor
Location – South Wales
Rate – Competitive in line with skills and experience
Type – 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s global Life Science Service Providers we are currently looking for multiple Warehouse Supervisors to join on an initial 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract focussing on a COVID-19 studies project.
- Supervise and perform the receipt of materials, patient samples, lab supplies etc. on a daily basis
- Checking and processing received items in line with appropriate quality procedures (physical / quantity check and paperwork verification).
- Maintaining stock accuracy at all times through timely system maintenance such as participation in physical counting/cycle counting and routine disposal program.
- Control site waste in regard to stream, recycling, chemical, gas and general waste.
- Work closely with onsite stores personnel, coordinating deliveries in line with required predetermined stock holdings.
- Preparing and shipping materials in line with site requirements and in accordance with relevant shipping SOP documentation (permits / licenses) and coordination with any specialist shipping organizations.
- Equipment/area monitoring/maintenance that is under the responsibility of the department.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer order / in bound / out bound / warehouse processes
- Operation of material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, etc.).
- Ability in checking and processing received items in line with appropriate quality procedures (physical / quantity check and paperwork verification).
- Experience working with SAP ERP systems, especially Warehouse Management System (WMS) module.
- Experience in work for a Health Care industry and handling / managing diagnostic, biopharma and life sciences commodities will be an advantage.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.