Role – Laboratory Information System (LIMS) Developer
Location – South Wales
Rate – Competitive in line with skills and experience
Type – 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s global Life Science Service Providers we are currently looking for multiple LIMS Developers to join on an initial 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract focussing on a COVID-19 studies project. In this role you will be involved in the development of software solutions and web-based applications
- Design, develop and test applications using ASP.Net, MSSQL Server and other related components.
- Manage SQL users and SQL jobs, set up and manage websites on Microsoft IIS server
- Build and manage inbound and outbound system interfaces and integration with third party platforms.
- Support and participate in Application Life Cycle Management processes such as defect tracking, build and deployment management, version control and continuous integration of new enhancements.
- Support maintenance and training of Laboratory Information System. Responsible for the day to day operations of the LIS.
- Working with multiple business stakeholders to gather user requirements and/or identifying system problems and analyzing, documenting, developing, and presenting recommended solutions to various audiences.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing and managing Laboratory Information System
- Proficient in ASP.Net, SQL and MSSQL Server
- Experience in managing webserver and SQL server administration
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.