We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA
Responsible for the development and analysis of fair market value pricing for clinical trial agreements including benchmarking fees and drafting and finalizing financial exhibits to clinical trial agreements. Provide support to the clinical team in the budgeting, pricing, planning, execution and control of grants and contracts.
Responsible for analyzing pricing requests/needs from operating companies and translating into appropriate budgets/contract exhibits for company sponsored and investigator initiated clinical trial agreements and other ancillary contract documents as they relate to various clinical projects.
Analyze investigator grants for fair market value aligned with regional knowledge and the J&J pricing guidelines, and based on adequate scope of work, clinical trial protocol and other clinical trial information. Participate in and/or lead the approval escalation of grants as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in appropriate scientific or business disciplines
- At least 2 years experience and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
- Must have a working knowledge of the clinical development process with 2 years of pricing/budgeting or negotiation and contract experience
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working in virtual teams preferred
- Right to live and work in the UK. PRA does not sponsor work visas.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.