CK Clinical are recruiting for a Translational Medicine Physician to join a global leading biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 6 months. This can be a remote position.Company:
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that focuses on R&D, developing and commercialising medications in the areas of neurology and immunology. The company's mission is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases. Location:
This Translational Medicine Role:
- Providing clinical drug development and medical expertise to projects to successfully deliver novel candidates through to proof of concept (PoC).
- Devising a feasible, efficient and innovative clinical plan, with clear decision points/criteria to inform project progression to PoC.
- Ensure alignment of early clinical strategy.
- Act as study physician for project clinical studies (phase I-IIa, as well as relevant Translational Medicine studies).
- Registered Medical Doctor (preferably with MD or PhD post-graduate qualification) with extensive experience in pharma.
- Experience in early drug development either as PI/sub-PI in external clinical trials as a practicing clinician.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and strong aptitude for early clinical drug development.
- Demonstrate good understanding of research principles and technologies underpinning pre-clinical drug development.
- Experience within Immunology or Bone is preferred. Rheumatology or Dermatology would be considered.
For more information or to apply for this Translational Medicine Physician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48733.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.