Role: Experienced Medical Writer
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London or Brighton
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
I am partnered with a global medical communications agency who are looking for experienced medical writers to join their teams. Established back in 2002, they have a wide range of experience delivering strategic and compelling narratives and solutions for medical communications and clinical trial experts.
As a Medical Writer, you will work closely with clients to meet their needs when it comes to writing deliverables such as medical publications, meetings and slide decks for a range of therapy areas. All work delivered will be to brief and on time, with close attention paid. You will have a keen interest in science/medicine and be able to be an expert in your therapy areas in order to build strong relationships with clients.
Skills Required for the position:
- Life science degree, ideally with a MSc or PhD
- Previous medical writing experience within a medical communications agency (2 years minimum)
- Excellent scientific writing style, able to adapt for different materials/ audiences
- Able to work to briefs and tight deadlines
- Previous therapy area experience in diabetes or obesity advantageous
In return, you will be provided with a fast paced, collaborative environment, flexible working (currently everyone is working from home) and a strong development plan.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a global medical communications agency, who take your development seriously, then please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information. Please contact Joanna Clarke Medical Communications Consultant