I am partnered with a global medical communications agency who are looking for Principal Medical Writers to join their growing teams. Established back in 2002, they have a wide range of experience delivering strategic and compelling narratives and solutions for medical communications and clinical trial experts.
As a Principal Medical Writer, you will take the lead with clients to meet their needs when it comes to creating a variety of deliverables such as medical publications, meetings and slide decks for an assortment of therapy areas. You will line manage the team as well as freelancers, mentoring and reviewing work. You'll ensure that work delivered will be to brief and on time, with close attention paid. You will have expert knowledge in your therapy areas in order to build strong relationships with clients and identify new business opportunities.
Skills Required for the position:
- Life science degree, ideally with a MSc or PhD
- Vast medical writing experience within a medical communications agency (3 years minimum)
- Excellent scientific writing style, able to adapt for different materials/ audiences
- Able to build strong relationships with clients
- Experience in mentoring and guiding junior writers and reviewing work
- Able to work to briefs and tight deadlines
- Previous therapy area experience in diabetes or obesity advantageous
In return, you will be provided with a fast-paced environment, flexible working (currently everyone is working from home) and strong training/ career progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a global medical communications agency, who take your development seriously, then please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information. Please contact Joanna Clarke Medical Communications Consultant.