Role: Client Services Manager
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: North West, UK
Salary: £32,000- £40,000
I am currently partnered with a leading MedComms agency who are recruiting for a Client Services Manager to join their vibrant team. They offer a varied range of services from publications through to medical education and congress support across a number of different therapy areas in order to provide creative and innovative solutions to their clients in the healthcare industry.
- Building excellent relationships with clients and external experts.
- Understanding of client needs and project limitations in order to deliver projects successfully.
- Taking the lead on multiple projects of work and managing all project/ financial aspects to completion.
- Able to secure new business within accounts.
Skills Required for the position:
- MedComms agency experience, having previously worked in account management delivering large programs.
- Degree in life sciences / arts.
- Good communication, organisation and time management skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
If you are looking for targeted progression in a fast-paced environment with an award leading healthcare communications agency, then please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information. Please contact Joanna Clarke Medical Communications Researcher