CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry, working homebased on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.Location:
This Senior Statistician role will homebased with travel to Cambridge once per quarter. Salary:
£65-72 per hour LTD.Senior Statistician Role:
- Provide statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation.
- Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Apply modelling and simulation to inform study design, assess robustness of results etc.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for study and/or project delivery.
- Produce analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables for standard CSRs, GMA studies or publications.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component).
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in more than one setting - Some experience of working outside of the clinical trial environment e.g. Payer, Health economics, Real world evidence would be beneficial.
- Competent Statistical Programmer (SAS and R).
- Experience of payer submissions in UK and Germany.
- Some exposure to R but not required to be an expert.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48734.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.