Complete assigned duties to coordinate the in-home services needed for a patient referral. Complete patient enrollment and telephony support of assigned program(s). This could include (but is not limited to) Data Entry, Coordination Services, Training Administration, completion of patient coordination services within strict SLA guidelines, and following industry regulations. Document issues and resolution in a common database. Help to identify repetitive problems or questions in order to pursue process or procedural changes. May assist supervisor with work distribution and work plan development. Escalate issues as necessary.Specific job duties:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and written documentation while maintaining service levels.
- Make independent judgements in order to respond to complex or critical program needs.
- Coordinate multiple parties using the clinical network for a common service provision in the home.
- Administer and assign approved training modules to external clinicians/vendors.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries. Identify, document, report all repetitive questions and/or problems, and recommend potential solutions.
- Assist with work distribution, expedition, and the development of work plans for reps.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Provide on-the-job training for new or existing agents.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure best practices are shared across operations.
- Adhere to department expectations as it relates to performance accuracy and quality monitoring.
- Follow UBC Handbook, and departmental SOPs.
N/ADesired Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; and 1-3 years relevant work experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet; Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging callers in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment; quick learner
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times
- Proficient ability to enter data timely and accurately
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com