Working as the leader of a cross-functional study team and for a mix of sponsors, our Project Managers are at the forefront of this success. From the bid defense onwards, you will lead a team of other internal study team members with a high focus on quality to ensure successful delivery to our clients.
A significant part of your work will be to build and manage the study budget, implement actions to mitigate areas of risk, drive delivery across the full project, collaborate with internal stakeholders to track study progress and create study tools. Naturally, as a Project Manager, you will also be instrumental in the management of the client via close collaboration, both in person and remotely
- Responsible for successful execution of projects in line with project specifications: timelines, budget, quality and resources - Key tasks include leading the project team, finalization of project plans including training plans, tracking of project metrics and KPIs
- Overall responsibility for the performance and progress of each functional area (Clinical, Data, Stats, Drug Safety, Medical, Regulatory)
- Primary contact for client ensuring their objectives and expectations are understood and managed; experience with a range of customers from small Biotech as well as leading Pharmaceutical firms
- Project financial control and liaison with finance, contracts and billing team to ensure adherence to contract, budget and invoicing requirements
- Management of third party vendors: strategic partners, central laboratories, central imaging, randomization systems, drug depots, training vendors
- Investigator Meeting planning and experience working with KOLs and Steering Committees to build consensus on trial design and plans as well as publication planning
- Involved in bids to win new project work
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- A proven track record as a highly motivated and dynamic project management professional
- Experience of leading full service, multi-country clinical studies
- Sponsor and budget management
- A strong commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous proven success in working in a CRO environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build strong external relationships and motivate a regional or global team
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com