Joshua Leggett is partnered with a mid-sized CRO that has just won a colossal €40 million Oncology project which will spearhead their company into the top largest 20 CROs across the globe. They will now provide Clinical support in over 50 countries.
Due to their growth and expansion, we're searching for a number of experienced Senior Clinical Project Managers. Being one of the most important roles within the team, we're looking for somebody with strong monitoring experience who can spearhead the companies project forward.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, innovative organisation. They offer unparalleled training to promoted within as soon as possible and offer 100% work-from-home flexibility if desired.
- Prepares all required documents for clinical studies
- Negotiates all aspects of clinical performance study agreements.
- Proposes and negotiates budgets for clinical performance studies
- Collaborate closely with statistics to ensure relevant study designs
- Ensures site compliance with clinical performance study protocol and ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Actively participates as member of cross-functional project teams
- Participates in assessing performance data by cross-functional teams
- Reviews and presents clinical data
- Responsible for initiation, SSU and close out of the trials
- Working closely with the pharmacokinetics, data management, statistics, medical writing, regulatory affairs, clinical supplies, medical oversight
- You will act as the representative for all clinical operations throughout the company
- Must have over 10 years’ experience in clinical operations and managing CROs
- CRO experience
- Oncology experience is a must
- Small Biotech experience is strongly favoured
- Strong background with maintaining strong external relationships
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – email@example.com