Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer – Large Global Pharmaceutical Company – Home-based – Permanent – Salary up to £85,000 depending on experience
Excellent opportunity to work with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical client with a huge UK presence as part of their Oncology group. This Client is known as one of the most science-led global healthcare companies with the ambition to enable individuals to accomplish more and carve their own career path with exceptional work-life balance.
Get in touch with Erick Semerene to find out more about this rare and exciting opportunity for Senior and Principal Statistical Programmers in the UK to work with a leading Pharmaceutical organization as part of their Oncology group on a 100% remote opportunity, market leading salary & benefit packages and a clear career development path.
Working with cutting edge technology, a team of industry experts, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-improving medicines to patients. As a Statistical Programmer You will have a heavy emphasis on delivery whilst also focusing on leading a clinical program utilising project management and technical leadership abilities. Responsible for programming clinical trial analysis deliverables with quality and timeliness, with a hands-on and collaborative approach with other team members.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Review the statistical programming responsibilities of the clinical study protocol
- Analyse and provide input to the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and Statistical Programming Plan (SPP)
- Review and provide input to the Case Report Forms (CRFs) and external data transfer agreements
- Work together with the study team including the biostatistician, data manager and medical writer
- Work with and oversee the programming provider
- Assign tasks, set priorities, and provide technical help to programming teams
- Develop and maintain CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) specifications
- Program SDTMs, ADaMs, tables, figures and listings (TFLs) according to specifications
- Manage on-time delivery from programming teams and meet timelines for multiple ongoing studies
- Contribute to or initiate standards or process improvements where needed
Experience and Skills:
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Extensive SAS programming experience in clinical studies including leading a programming teams
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards, industry best practices and applying standards to complicated data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. With ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
- Able to independently perform technical work and oversee programming teams
If you tick a few boxes in this "Wish List" and want to learn more, please get in contact to discuss this UK only home-based position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.