Joshua Leggett is currently partnered with a niche, blue-ocean, clinical-stage biotech based on the East Coast that are in the process of developing an innovative AI technology that will help identify the next wave of medicines across the Oncology & Neurology sectors.
The head of statistics and data management is responsible for managing the functions of biostatistics, statistical programming, and data management for multiple complex adaptive clinical trials.
- Designs and executes multiple clinical trials under GCP.
- Works with stakeholders to choose study endpoints
- For adaptive trials, conducts trial simulations and prepares simulation reports. Writes simulation code, including formulas and instructions to run code, in a format that is reportable to the FDA for review
- Oversees and develops the Statistics and Data Management team; supervises hiring personnel and responsible for team capabilities and performance.
- Conceives and writes Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) & statistical methods sections for clinical trial and research protocols.
- Performs sample size calculations to determine adequate number of research subjects for valid interpretation of results.
- In cases of adaptive design, evaluates important operating characteristics of the proposed design as compared to alternative adaptive and non-adaptive designs.
- Oversees statistical analysis for all ongoing studies and decides final interpretation in conjunction with other senior researchers and management.
- Plans data subsets to be analysed.
- Creation and modification of statistical programs to analyse, review or summarize data.
- Remains current about new developments in Statistics and Data Management and sharing these with R&D groups and teams.
- PhD or equivalent in Statistics, Biostatistics or related discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience leading a bio statistical department.
- Oncology or Neurology experience highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and management skills, and ability to effectively lead and collaborate.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org