For one of Planet Pharma’s pharmaceutical clients we have a new opportunity for a Clinical Data Manager to work on Oncology studies and lead Data Management activities, including CRO oversight.
Working as a Data Manager you will lead Data Management activities at the study level, overseeing the data management deliverables from external CRO partners and ensuring data integrity for ongoing and new oncology studies. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Senior Data Manager or someone experienced as a Clinical Data Manager who is looking for the chance to move into a Lead level role.
The position is offered on a permanent basis with some flexible home working available, highly competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
- Leads the Data Management activities for new studies at start-up phase, Including CRF design and Data Validation specs
- Works directly with study sites for training needs
- Oversight of CROs/vendors providing data management functional services
- Ensures ongoing study conduct meets DM requirements through reporting and metrics
- Creates and compiles Data Management Plans
- Manages database lock activities
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have:
- Life Sciences (or related) Degree
- Proven experience within clinical data management working in either CRO or pharmaceutical company
- Experience of data management systems, including EDC and tech-savvy
- Team player with advanced communication skills also required
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.