Clinical Research Job Opportunity!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an adaptable and committed Clinical Professional to join one of the world's largest CRO!
What The Role Offers
- Fantastic experience with one of the World's biggest CRO. This experience will be valued everywhere.
- Great progression into study management.
- Work on some extremely exciting new projects. Potential to work on covid-19 vaccine trials.
- This role is homebased.
- Permanent role in an uncertain time.
- Excellent salary + package.
- Candidate needs to perform independent monitoring and site management activities for mostly Phase II-III clinical research projects.
- To assess the progress of clinical projects at assigned investigative/physician sites either on site or remotely.
- To ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, Company and Sponsor standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP and/or all applicable local and federal regulatory requirements.
- To Perform all tasks routinely and independently, seeking guidance as needed.
- Manage sponsor queries.
- Conduct monitoring visits throughout Belgium.
- 8 - 9 site visits per month on average.
- Potential mentoring and training of CRA's.
- Independent monitoring experience.
- Life sciences degree.
- Looking for someone who speaks Dutch, French & English.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Comfortable with travel duties throughout Belgium.
If you are a Clinical Research Associate of any level (SCRA - CRA), we encourage you to apply!
This will be a highly sort after role so if you are interested please apply ASAP through the suggest link.