Do you want to watch Pharmacovigilance changes, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 15,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting lifesaving drugs into the hands to those who need them most and continue to monitor products that are on the market for patient safety.
Who are you?
You are a forward thinker. You are an innovator that refuses to settle. You want to push the boundaries and change not just what it means to be a Director PV Process Optimization. You want to make an impact and move the Business Unit forward. You are ready to lead us in our journey to Operational Excellence that we just started. You want to learn from the best, grow your knowledge, your skill set, and you want to build your career here. You want to find a balance that still lets you be, well, you. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
As the (Senior) Director of Pharmacovigilance Process Optimization in Pharmacovigilance & Patient Safety, you will plan and manage global strategic initiatives related to business process improvement in the various areas PRA PVS offers services to their clients. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct As-Is Analysis
- Propose To-Be Scenario to PVS Executive Management including efficiency goals
- Develop the implementation plans
- Lead implementation of process improvement / re-engineering in collaboration with subject matter experts and measure increased efficiencies while maintaining and improving compliance
What do you need to have?
- Substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry with broad experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Track record in successful implementation of business process improvement / re-engineering in the area of pharmacovigilance and patient safety
- Substantial experience in leading and managing projects
- Experience in change management
- Effective written and oral communication including strong listening skills and excellent presentation skills
- Reads, writes, and speaks fluent English
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent (Master’s Degree or PhD) from an accredited institution in medicine, pharmacy or other life-sciences
Certificate in lean management of six sigma principals preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States or the European Union, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.