In behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin, we are currently recruiting for a QP. The position is a Permanent position in the quality department and the successful candidate will report to the Quality Release Manager.
The Qualified Person role involves responsibility for a range of GMP and product release support activities which can include Quality batch documentation review and control, review and approval of controlled documents including LPR’s and SOP’s, component material release, quality performance reporting, and support of investigations.
Qualified Persons are expected to support and deliver continuous improvements to remove waste and non-value added activities and to employ problem solving tools including root cause analyses and CAPA identification.
We make sure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently. It’s about focusing on patients, getting the basics right and challenging the status quo to help people achieve healthy skin.
• You possess a minimum of a Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or equivalent third level degree qualification.
• With minimum 5 years’ experience in Pharma Quality Assurance and 5 years QP release.
• Strong understanding of pharmaceutical quality processes and systems, manufacturing processes and other support/control systems is desirable.
• Knowledge and experience working with Competent Authorities on Quality Defects, Recalls.
• People management experience and openness to taking on a level of coaching with the Release team.
• You are a demonstrated self-starter with a proactive, hands-on approach, possessing excellent interpersonal, decision-making, team work, and communication skills. They will be capable of delivering to tight and often multiple deadlines in a dynamic, challenging work environment.
• You are process oriented and continuously seek ways to improve current state.
For more information and to apply for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Tel: +353 1 2784671