Role – Logistics Manager
Location – Leicestershire Area or South Wales
Rate – Competitive in line with skills and experience
Type – 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s global Life Science Service Providers we are currently looking for multiple Logistics Managers to join on an initial 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract focussing on a COVID-19 studies project.
- Manage and coordinate the logistical support required to site overseeing the planning of needs, procurement of needs, from products coming in, the stocking, movement of workflow and removal of waste
- Maintain and use of logistical spreadsheet to give feedback and update briefings to higher management.
- Log/ monitor DAILY sites releases until successful delivery to the destination laboratories.
- Develop and standardized inventory tracking sheet
- Facilitate consistent and timely delivery of the above orders via track, trace, and problem resolution
- Work cross functionally to create daily action plan
- Act as the control tower / primary escalation for questions related to inbound shipments
- Interface with internal and external partners to process shipments.
- Proven experience in Logistics/ Procurement
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer order / import / export / distribution processes
- Experience working with SAP ERP systems and multiple modules
- Working knowledge of key International Trade Compliance regulations.
- Experience in work for a Health Care industry and handling / managing diagnostic, biopharma and life sciences commodities
- Strong capability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English is required
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.