Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs over 100,000 people.
A position is available for a Clinical Data Management Lead (Senior Clinical Data Management Analyst) within the R&D team. Abbott Diabetes Care designs, develops and manufactures leading-edge glucose monitoring systems and test strips for use in both home and hospital settings.
The opportunity is based in our purpose-built facility in Witney, West Oxfordshire. Your varied role will be to lead and direct data management activities in support of R&D and clinical affairs. To lead the development of data management processes, procedures and best practices. Maintain effective data management systems which ensure all analysis and reporting requirements for project groups are met.
Specific duties will include:
- Manage and support a multitude of interrelated software, data entry, verification, analysis and reporting activities.
- Participate on clinical study teams and liaise with other departmental groups to establish priorities, communicate schedules and ensure optimal resources are allocated for goal achievement.
- Support clinical studies including; CRF design/review, database build and validation, creation of data management documents and laptop setups.
- Establish and support data systems
- Advise on and develop systems for tracking data and study progress as necessary.
- Manage and contribute to the review of current practices and procedures, to ensure that all data management activities are completed to applicable regulatory policies and standards.
You must have experience in clinical data management and have an organised approach to your work, with excellent attention to detail. You must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment with changeable priorities
You are likely to have BSc degree in scientific or technical discipline (or equivalent), however work based experience would be considered.
As you’d expect from an innovative global health care company, we offer a competitive range of benefits including excellent salaries, a class-leading defined contribution pension scheme, share ownership scheme. Here at Witney, we also like to help our employees live life to the fullest, and therefore we offer a range of optional initiatives for you to get involved in, including onsite allotments, couch to 5k campaigns, bee keeping, yoga and more!