IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA™ Internship provides you with the opportunity to gain relevant, project-based work experience at one of the most successful and cutting-edge global clinical research units in the market while building relationships within the company that will impact their futures.
You will be working in our Clinical Trials Team together with some of the most talented people in the field and gain a brought knowledge in the administration of clinical trials.
What we offer:
- 3 months lasting internship opportunity in Germany
- Remote work / home office with high-class remote trainings and guidance, including phases of attendance in our office in Frankfurt
- Gaining a brought knowledge in the administration of clinical trials: supporting the Clinical Trials Assistants with documentation and filing, accompanying the Clinical Research Associates to monitoring visits at the research sites, assisting the Study Start-Up Group with EC and contracting relevant documents
- Working with the latest computer systems and first-class IT equipment
You should have:
- University degree from natural science-based subjects through to medical or pharmaceutic related subjects plus an advanced theoretical trainings program in clinical research
- Excellent communication skills in German language including good command of English language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including a high proficiency in use of especially Excel, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, IQVIA™ is the place for you!
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.