IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA’s Real World Solutions is currently recruiting for a Senior or Consultant Epidemiologist to drive design and delivery of Real World Studies within the ANZ region. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with IQVIAs internal healthcare databases and external health system partners to generate scientific Real World evidence for improvements in patient care. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with experienced consultants, researchers and data scientists to support the design, development and delivery of a wide range projects. Assignments range in complexity and delivery model, from developing new solutions to address specific client problems, to taking global and regional solutions to new clients.
Drive high quality and timely delivery of prospective and retrospective observational research studies including:
- Protocol development
- Bio-statistical analysis (oversight)
- Development of abstracts, posters and manuscripts
- Project Management, including reports, & deliverable development and client meetings / workshops
- Provide insightful, value-added input on strategic study designs
- Support early stage client discussions and business development
- Provide input into (and in some cases independently drive) high quality proposal development
- Contribute to the development of Thought Leadership in the Real-World Evidence space (e.g., through presentations, publications, etc.)
- Remain current on Real World Evidence trends, and support the development of innovative Real-World methodologies and offerings
- Build and strengthen relationships with key external stakeholders, including (but not limited to) industry clients, data partners and government
Skills & Experience Required:
- MPH, MSc or PhD (or an equivalent degree) in Epidemiology, public health or a related discipline
- 4-5 years of experience with design and execution of Real World (observational) research studies
- Strong familiarity with Australian bio-pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with broad range of prospective and retrospective observational research approaches (e.g., site-based studies, chart reviews, database studies, etc.)
- Commitment to working collaboratively and effectively with people of other disciplines
- Strong consulting skills
- Ability to meet short deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.