This Position is unable to offer VISA / Sponsorship and the applicant MUST have prior pharmaceutical or life science experience. Please do not apply if this doesn't apply to you.
Market Access Associate Director
I am currently partnered with a large and rapidly growing internationally recognised healthcare consultancy who have specialist teams across Health Economics, Market Access,Outcomes Research, Real World Evidence and other key areas. They are a well respected and growing consultancy that is committed to rewarding high - performance and personal development. Due to increased growth plans they are currently seeking a Market Access Associate Director to provide Senior and business leadership on multiple projects across their Market Access scope.
- 4 years Market Access Experience - ideally a consultancy
- Range of Market Access Capabilities e.g. Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews.
- Line management and project management
- Understanding on Business targets and development and be able to put it into practice.
This role as a business leader and senior lead on projects is a critical role as it involves being the sole point of contact for clients on assigned projects whilst mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure all client objectives are put in place. As an Associate Director you will be assessing new areas of development for the business, writing proposals, building relationships with clients and ensuring that all work is won and delivered to target.
- Lead and manage a project team
- Client communication - working directly with the client, responding to client queries, liaising day to day, designing and reviewing deliverable.
- In-depth understanding of stakeholders involved in the decision making process,
- Global Value Dossiers, Value propositions, Strategic Market Access, Launch planning
- Literature Reviews
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Value Communications
- European and US - Based Clients
- Business development, new and existing clients.
Skills and Experience;
- Life sciences or medical degree, 2 years of market access or health economics consultancy
- Knowledge of HTA requirements, 2 countries minimum (e.g., England and Scotland)
- Verbal communication skills and Collaborating with colleagues in a range of practice areas, including health economics, biostatistics, and patient-reported outcomes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple projects at the same time
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org