This Position is unable to offer VISA / Sponsorship and the applicant MUST have prior pharmaceutical or life science experience. Please do not apply if this doesn't apply to you.
Market Access & HTA Consultant
I am currently partnered with a large and rapidly growing internationally recognised research organisation providing health care consulting and research expertise to optimise decision making for pharma, biotech and medical device products. They are currently seeking a Market Access and Health Technology Assessment Consultant to join their team.
- 2 years Experience
- Market Access or HEOR Consultancy
- Writing HTA Assessments / Submissions, global value dossiers and Literature Reviews
- Understand Scientific information
The work will be carried out on a project basis and so the candidate must be able to work on several projects across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Writing HTA Submissions
- Global Value Dossiers
- Literature Reviews
- Value Communications
- European and US - Based Clients
Skills and Experience;
- Life sciences or medical degree, 2 years of market access or health economics consultancy
- Knowledge of HTA requirements, 2 countries minimum (e.g., England and Scotland)
- Verbal communication skills and Collaborating with colleagues in a range of practice areas, including health economics, biostatistics, and patient-reported outcomes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple projects at the same time
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org