A wonderful opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company developing and commercialise highly innovative potential drugs and making a life-changing impact on patients with the greatest medical need. My client has global responsibility with a highly pioneering pipeline focused on Dermatology and Inflammation of which a number are Biologics.
This new expansion of the medical affairs division empowers you to work with total autonomy with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. You will have full accountability to create, implement and execute the global medical affairs strategy and deal with important registrations and launches which are forthcoming, along with driving the vision and success of the medical affairs department.
This person will be expected to work at a senior level, driving medical innovation, proving a critical sparring partner to R&D and Commercial functions, while also engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Defining and leading overall medical strategy, successfully complete several important registrations and launches which are forthcoming, in alignment with the company’s strategic objectives to establish optimal product value
- A true, inspiring medical affairs leader with strong influencing capabilities, as this position has the requirements to help shape the future of the medical affairs function globally and locally
- Aligning on strategic projects and engaging proactively with other functions
- Supporting several of their compounds in late-stage development, as well as being very hands-on supporting early clinical development programmes
You will bring to the role:
- Advanced degree: Medical Doctor is a prerequisite for the position
- Vast therapeutic experience in Dermatology/Inflammation or similar
- Global launch experience
- A medical affairs expert with proven experience at Global/International or Regional level
In return you will receive:
- Excellent and highly competitive remuneration package
- Long term incentives
- Full relocation support
If you are interested in exploring this exciting new position, then please send your CV at first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1273 059 656 for more information.
Hafsa is a Senior Client Partner at Haybury Pharmaceutical Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer, the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.