Our client is seeking a Principal Medical Writer to join their medical communications team and work over a range of materials.
You will be writing and providing medical writing support for assigned accounts across the communications mix.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical communications agency who in addition to an excellent salary have a great benefits package including pension, 25 days holidays, bonus and much more. They are also able to offer the flexibility of home working. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Achieve a consistently excellent quality of medical writing, acting as the lead on designated projects
- Demonstrate strong briefing and reviewing skills
- Follow style guidelines and processes and assist with the promotion of quality control procedures
- Gain an understanding of client and competitor products, portfolio and commercial strategy
- Build relationships, and liaise effectively, with clients and external experts
- Work with account teams to ensure all account objectives are met
- Educated to degree level in medicine, pharmacy or life sciences; ideally with a higher degree
- Significant experience of medical writing in a medical communications environment
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and balance multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and quality-control skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels
This is a great chance to work for a multi-award winning agency, which recognises and rewards your contributions and will continue to develop your career.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.