A small CRO client of ours have just restarted their recruitment drive for the second half of 2020 and are expanding across all of their biometric departments. My client has around 85-95 employees and they are looking to expand significantly over the next 12 months across the UK and Europe, with plans to open up several new offices. We are looking for an experienced SAS/Statistical programmer to join the team on a permanent basis to be home based in the U.K. Very competitive salary packages are offer as well as flexible start dates.
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Extensive experience working in clinical trials (Phases 1-4)
- Strong experience with CDISC standards
- Vast experience leading studies
- Previous experience working for a CRO is essential
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: