IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As a Clinical Project Manager / Sr Clinical Project Manager you will manage cross functional teams across our global organization. You will be supported by domain experts in every function and enabled by best-in-class technology and data analytics. Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis and the Site Activation Manager an expert in start-up. IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
The BDU is a Sponsor dedicated project leadership unit in Neuroscience and sits within IQVIA’s global Project Leadership organization; as a member of this group, you will be responsible for delivery of global and/or regional studies and / or critical process and vendor management in a variety of indications. Our BDU team is growing quickly, and candidates with experience in the following areas can expect to have a strong impact:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Alzheimer Disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Acute care (Stroke and TBI)
- Gene Therapy (Neurology)
- Rare Diseases (Neurology-ALS, SMA)
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of stakeholders and demonstrate flexible and creative leadership. Global experience and a biopharmaceutical, CRO or related vendor (Imaging, Labs, Rater training, eCOA, IXRS, ECG/PFT, Site equipment) is ideal.
While project assignments vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Serving as the primary project contact with the client
- Leading and managing cross-functional project teams
- Leading problem solving including management of risk and issue resolution
- Developing or reviewing study management plans
- Managing team resource assignments and accountability
- Study finance and budget management
- Project status reporting and surveillance for risk
- Monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics
- Oversight of database management
- Ensuring compliance with study tools, training materials and standard processes, policies and procedures.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.