Biotech - Medical / Scientific Writer
- Experience Level
The candidate will report to the CMO and will be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (i.e., study reports, manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide kits, short communications, regulatory documents, patent applications etc...) with subject matter experts from the R&D Team;
- Providing writing, editing and proofreading across document types and contribute to making our cutting-edge research understandable to a variety of audiences;
- Implementing best practices for document control during and after the development of key scientific and regulatory documents, and for archiving
- Participating in relevant internal scientific meetings that allow mastery of core concepts and ensure effective planning as well as management of document timelines;
- Effectively and proactively communicating with team members and authors.
- Staffing through a network of qualified contract scientific/medical writers and/or FTEs to effectively manage and support the workload in a rapidly expanding biotech environment
- Exceptional written and oral skills;
- Ability to author complex scientific and biomedical documents;
- Experience with establishing and utilizing records’ management architecture;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to provide full lifecycle editing and writing support;
- Project management - ideally in a multi-partner (Biotech/Academic) collaborative environment.
- PhD (Life Sciences) OR MPharm/M.Sc./PharmD with a good understanding of biomedical research and communication. Solid immunology and/or oncology background is highly appreciated;
- 5 years’ experience as a scientific writer;
- Prior scientific and regulatory writing and publication experience
- Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills. French would be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics would be appreciated;
- Strong critical reviewing and evaluation capabilities with the ability to grasp complicated technical and scientific subjects (whether inside or outside of immediate area of expertise), synthesize diverse lines of evidence and apply these capabilities to drafting and submitting scientifically sound and fully compliant regulatory submissions;
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities under time constraints, while ensuring consistent, high quality of all deliverables;
- Strong commitment and accountability for completion of projects in accordance with objectives and ability to work and thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional team-orientated environment.
Apply for Biotech - Medical / Scientific Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly