Pharmacovigilance Senior Manager – Lead a Team as the EMEA Safety Expert – Great Salary - Belgium
- Experience Level
PV / Snr Manager – Lead a Team and act as the Internal & External Safety Expert – Great Salary + Car + Bonus
“You will have a full oversight on the signal management process and you will have a key role on the continuous improvement of that process”
We have a new expansive role with a leading pharmaceutical company that has a strong reputation for quality, innovation and staff development.
As the Snr Manager you will lead the benefit risk evaluation unit, supervising the review of Safety reports such as PBRER, RMP, ACO and other related safety documents with a full oversight on the signal management process, playing a key role on the continuous improvement of that process.
This will be an EMEA role with input into Global projects plans and you will manage and supervise the work of external vendors performing the literature search and safety writing and ensuring appropriate KPIs are implemented where appropriate. You will lead a growing team helping to develop the PV function with this successful Global organisation.
- Full oversight on the signal management process and you will have a key role on the continuous improvement of that process
- Co-responsible for the preparation work in relation to signal detection, triage.
- Co-lead signal management process with other relevant functions (QPPV, medical review)
- Develop risk management strategies and plans and monitor effectiveness
- manage & coordinate cumulative safety planning in accordance with timelines as mentioned into signal management procedure
- Ensure appropriate KPIs are implemented where appropriate.
- MD or pharmacist
- You have at least 4 years of significant and successful experience in international Drug safety with 2 years in Risk management Job and/or safety documents writing and signal detection
- High level proficiency in signal detection and evaluation
- Previous line management of small teams would be advantageous
- Experience in medical writing
Please contact Theo Moore for full details - but if this role isn’t for but you have a friend or colleague who you feel may be more suitable please refer them to us, as we offer a new laptop or ipad/tablet for any referrals that we place into a new role…!!!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: Pharmacovigilance Senior Manager / PV / Snr Manager – Lead a Team and act as the Internal & External Safety Expert – Great Salary + Car + Bonus
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Drug Safety Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Quality Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium