Publications Coordinator - Entry Level
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Our client is a leading healthcare communications agency based in Cheshire, and currently in need of a Publications Coordinator to support their client services team.
A fantastic opportunity to begin a career within medical communications if you have prior publications experience. You’ll be required to have excellent communication, numerical and verbal skills, as well as a determined and methodical nature to work on maintaining the client management tools.
The agency offers a vibrant team environment, excellent professional development and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday and a fantastic bonus scheme.
- Support the teams by creating and updating client management tools (DataVision/Zinc) to send documents for internal and external review, and providing regular reports
- Proactively work with teams to ensure databases are maintained, identify approaching deadlines and follow up with teams appropriately e.g. acquiring necessary documents for projects
- Maintain medical journal and medical congress information spreadsheets for regular discussion
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree
- DataVision knowledge – accredited course or work experience is essential
- Publications experience e.g. auditory requirements, standards and compliance
- Able to work with large data sets
- Experience with editing and reviewing materials
- Some experience using Veeva Vault PromoMats (formally Zinc MAPS) or PubStrat is desired
- Organised, efficient and meticulous
- Computer literate – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet
This is a great entry level role to familiarise yourself with medical communications and work within an industry leading medcomms agency. For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797992.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Publications Coordinator - Entry Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly