Senior Drug Safety Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
At PRA Health Sciences, our application of technology truly sets us apart. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources necessary as you consider a career with us. Join PRA in utilising innovative solutions – let's change lives and make the world a better place.
We are seeking a experienced Drug Safety Associate to join our established Drug Safety department in Swansea. The role of a Drug Safety Associate involves managing individual case reports (Serious Adverse Events, Adverse Drug Reactions), reconciliation of SAEs, coding and data retrievals from the safety database, supporting the generation of periodic safety reports, and DSMB/DMC reviews.
Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing concise and accurate narratives
- Performing coding of diseases, adverse events and medications
- Submission of safety reports to the relevant authorities
- Processing individual case safety reports
- Reconciliation of Serious Adverse Events
- Generating data listings from the safety database
An experienced Drug Safety Associate looking to develop your career further in a new environment.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- 2-3 years experience as Drug Safety Associate or Clinical Safety Scientist.
- Experience in regulations relevant to safety of drugs in development and post authorizations, as well as knowledge of clinical research.
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) within life sciences.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Senior Drug Safety Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly