Director Business Development
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Director, Business Development to join our team! This is a role to be located in China. You will be the first Director, Business Development in China.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
You will be accountable for:
- Identifying and qualifying business opportunities related to potential projects requiring clinical research services both for target and exploratory accounts
- Securing client meetings
- Obtaining requests for proposals
- Assisting in proposal development and facilitates presentations at client site
- Securing contract awards based on above efforts and sales targets
- Assisting with maintaining client satisfaction
- Providing project team support as appropriate
- Monitoring and assisting with change orders related to current contracts
- All other projects as assigned
You'll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline is preferred
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development process
- Some management experience helpful
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal) in both English and local language
- Prior direct experience in consultative sales (preferably in CRO or related service industry)
- Experienced negotiation skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Ability to perform overnight business travel, up to 60%
- Excellent persuasive/selling skills
You will need to be eligible to live and work in China in order to apply for this role.
Apply for Director Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly