Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
PATIENT REPORTED OUTCOMES CONSULTANT – INDUSTRY LEADING CONSULTANCY
Job Category:Outcomes Research
Region: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing and expanding healthcare consultancy who are seeking a Patient Centered Outcomes Consultant to join their team working on high calibre Real World Evidence projects.
My client specialises within and are recognised as a leading consultancy within RWE, and Outcomes Research operating across a wide range of disciplines as well as working with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical company’s and most reputable healthcare providers.
Therefore, my client is now in need of a Patient Centered Outcomes Consultant who will help develop and deliver projects within their rapidly expanding RWE team. This is the perfect opportunity to join a very high-calibre team of experts and further develop your already exceptional skill set.
- Work closely with clients and gain a clear understanding of objectives, budgets and timelines
- Design, publish and conduct patient centered research projects bespoke to PCO surveys and studies
- Responsible for maintaining constant awareness on developments within the scientific market
- Engage with KOL’s within the therapeutic area and develop frameworks that achieve client objectives
- Help contribute to the increase of my clients portfolio and expand existing client relationships
- Over 2 years’ experience with Patient Centered Outcomes, outcomes research, HTA and reimbursement
- Masters or PhD qualified in relevant healthcare and/or life science area
- Experience with client relationships and business development
- Previously conducted health research and project managed in the pharmaceutical or consultancy environment
- A highly competitive package
- The opportunity to work closely with clients and business development
- Grow and be part of an already high-calibre team of RWE consultants
- Regular travel to weekly client meetings and therefore the opportunity work from home
This opportunity provides the right candidate the chance to work with and Patient Centered Outcomes, Health Technology Assessment and Real World Evidence experience as well being able to develop more specific skills for one of Europe’s fastest expanding consultancies.
If you feel this is the right position for you or are just eager to find out more then do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly on;
Apply for Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Healthcare £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Epidemiologist £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Economics £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)