Global Device Development Lead, Japan
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an exceptional Global Device Development Lead to join a leading, Pharmaceutical organisation.
As Global Device Development Lead you will:
- Be leading multi-disciplinary device project teams in the development of drug-device combination products
- Strategize for and deliver combination product technology projects to enable global commercial production
- Act as a Consultant and Expert, offering advice and training to internal and cross-functional groups
- Develop and review FDA mandated regulatory documentation
You will bring to the role:
- Minimum of BSc
- Proven experience in Injectable device/drug combination product development and manufacturing
- Demonstrable experience in the application of ISO standards and FDA regulations
In return you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Exciting opportunities for future growth and challenges
- Full relocation support
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Emma for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Emma at +44 1273 727 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma is a Technical Development Search expert at Haybury Search covering Asia, Europe, UK and North America.
Apply for Global Device Development Lead, Japan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly