Principle Clinical Data Manager - GLOBAL CRO!!
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
My client is a reputable global CRO that is continuously growing. They work on a number of therapeutic areas such as such as Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology just to name a few. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented Data Manager to blossom and make a real impact in the organisation as a Principal or Senior Data Manager.
FULLY HOME BASED!!
This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for leading all data management activities relating to clinical trial projects. Being a data management expert able to provide guidance and direction to both clients and team members.
- Performing the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities with effective management of timelines, budget and quality.
- Planning: Definition and maintenance of Data Management project plan, input into the overall project plan. Responsible for the execution of all data management aspects of the project plan and reporting of status across the project team.
- Study Team Management: Oversight of all data review activities; measuring progress against the project plan.
- To effectively support regulatory and sponsor audits
- Lead experience is essential (must be leading at least 3 - 4 studies)
- CRO experience preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working from home previously
If you are interested in this position please contact Neo Crisp on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +442039288381
Apply for Principle Clinical Data Manager - GLOBAL CRO!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly