- Experience Level
Market Research Associate Director - West London
We are currently searching for an experienced Market Research specialist to take on an Associate Director role at the successful, growing London HQ. The company is established as the worlds largest independent healthcare consultancy and since its establishment in the early 2000s, has gone from strength to strength to now having numerous offices all around the world. The candidate will join the team as an Associate Director to take on a range of managerial responsibilities, these include both client management and project management as well as being responsible for more junior team members.
- Both Qualitative and Quantitative Projects.
- Support Sales and Marketing activities.
- Therapy Watch OR Ad - Hoc ( dependent on candidate )
- Take on over 500k worth of accounts
- Manage project teams in order to meet project management and research objectives
- Write persuasive proposals - Propose and justify methodology and cost to Director
- Ensure CRM is up to date, including billing.
- Presentations to clients at a high standard
- Team leader for general management responsibilities
Competitive Benefits Package
To find out more regarding this role, get in touch today.
T -01293 776644
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- HEOR £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Economics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Outcomes £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Market Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)