Statistical programmer - SDTM
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
IQVIA SDTM Statistical programmers are the experts in our field. We utilize SAS to create submission-ready datasets and supporting metadata according to the CDISC Study Data Tabulation Model. SDTM development is done in accordance to the objectives of a clinical trial or program of trials, allowing comprehensive understanding and interpretation of data and metadata.
We have a dedicated group at IQVIA that specializes in CDISC and SDTM modalities. Our Subject Matter Experts facilitate ongoing trainings based upon updated CDISC standards and requirements, ensuring that we align with regulatory authorities’ specifications.
SDTM Statistical programmers utilize their technical and soft skill knowledge to perform several lead and programming-related activities, including but not limited to:
- SDTM Main point of contact for internal and external customers
- Facilitating SDTM efforts over multiple studies or partnerships
- Creating SDTM programming specifications
- Developing & Maintaining SDTM specific documentation
- Importing data from various sources
- Transforming clinical data into standard data repositories
- Training/Mentoring of junior employees
Innovation and optimized thinking are pivotal to the success of our team and we are looking for individuals to drive these solutions forward.