OPTION BELGIQUE *Sr / Regulatory Programme Manager * EU and GRL Career Pathway * No mature products!
- Experience Level
OPTION BELGIQUE *** Sr / Regulatory Programme Manager *** EU and GRL Career Pathway *** No mature products! GAIN RA Dev and NEW Lifecycle
This role will appeal to individuals who want to work in a Global HQ where 70% of ALL decisions are made in the same building! This role is based in Belgium, comes with an attractive salary, bonus, and a great deal of opportunity to grow. This company has a track record of developing individuals from Manager and Senior to the Global Regulatory Lead level!
This client is an expanding bio-pharmaceutical company with new products coming to market, and major new NMEs coming out of Ph. 2B in to Ph. 3, requiring new headcount, and an expansion of their regulatory development and new lifecycle teams (new indications / line extensions - CMC subs are looked after by GRA CMC).
These roles are at Senior Regulatory Manager level, and will appeal to the following individuals:-
- Aspiring, hard-working, willing to get stuck in, you could be a looking for your next career role having developed in your current role, and now want a new challenge
- Want to work in a European company with diverse multi-cultural feel and leadership team and English as a business language
- You see yourself at Manager or Senior Manager level: you have already co-led your own projects for NMEs in Ph. 2/3 or filed or co-filed MAAs or major Line Extensions
- You will have authored Brochures for EMA SA / EOP2 and co-/led Scientific Advice meetings with the EMA or national HAs; you will have devised and developed regional regulatory strategy documents and plans; you may have started to take the liaison role with the EMA and national HAs
- Offer a strong combination of the scientific background (MSc or PhD ideally, BSc also considered) coupled with regulatory and business understanding, able to translate clinical data and clinical science to develop narratives in to RA strategies and dossiers that regulators can understand
- Want progressive, step wise development and want to be a GRL in the future, without having to move to Switzerland or the USA; in return are willing to be flexible, work across multiple products / projects
- Fundamentally you believe yourself to be a Strategic Thinker, wanting to develop in to the GRL role based on your merit and performance.
Although this is just a guide, you will have 4-7 years EU or international plus EU regulatory experience gained on NMEs or major new indication programmes. We have more than one role, so can accommodate more than one background type because this company wants diversity in their teams.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 20 7801 3384 or +44 7918 195 166 (eves).
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: Belgium Regulatory Jobs, Vacancies Regulatory Specialist Belgium, Senior Regulatory Manager, Regulatory Project Manager, Regulatory Affairs Jobs, Regulatory Affairs Jobs Belgium, Regulatory Jobs Brussels, Regulatory Jobs Bru, Regulatory Jobs in Europe.
More searches like this
- R & D Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Brussels
- Biochemistry Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Brussels
- Biotechnology Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Brussels
- Regulatory Affairs Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Brussels
- CMC Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Brussels