Regulatory Manager / Sr RA Manager - Blockbuster biologicals role, GRL career pathway!
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Regulatory Manager or Senior Regulatory Manager, work on a high profile biologics product for New Indications and Paediatrics!
Note please: This role is offered to anyone in the Netherlands and comes with a full relocation package to Belgium, including temporary apartment, disturbance allowance and tax reduction package. To apply, please contact Matt or Theo, and we will help you every step of the way!
My client is a European Bio-/Pharmaceutical company which is steadily expanding and is now seeking to hire a Manager or Senior Manager to work in their European therapeutic regulatory group, in Brussels, Belgium. This role will appeal to you if you find yourself answering yes to these questions:
- Do you want to work on a high value biologic to deliver clinical line and label extensions then switch to a NBE for an MAA after?
- Do you have experience of PIPs, CTAs, and have assisted on MAAs or major variations and now want to gain more Centralised Procedure experience?
- Are you looking to work in a company where you can be developed, have accountability for delivering your own projects and can eventually grow to be a GRL?
- Do you want to switch to the immunology therapy area? In a company which has 6 NBEs in development, 5 of which in Ph2/3, so there are plenty of new opportunities to grow with?
In return for the above, you will have either worked on CTAs and Scientific Advices with some lifecycle management experience, or have worked on MAAs and lifecycle and want to gain full project lifecycle experience. Alternatively, you might have worked in a CRO, on CTAs, and Orphans, this would also be useful. English is the spoken business language and the company is very multi-cultural.
The company has a merit based advancement process so if you work hard, deliver with passion, and are a likeable individual, you will do well! The line managers, and GRLs, at this client of ours, all started in this role, so you have plenty of opportunity to do the same as well as people to learn from.
It is not mandatory, but it is likely you will have between 2.5 and 5 years’ experience in “regulatory” and would be happy with a Regulatory Manager or Senior Regulatory Manager level grade. The company offers a decent bonus scheme plus full health insurance and relocation.
To apply, please contact either myself Matt on + 44 20 7801 3380 or my colleague Theo on + 44 20 7801 3384, or send a full CV to email@example.com and we will respond by return. We are assigned these roles by our client and will provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: Regulatory Affairs, RA, RA Jobs, Regulatory Affairs Jobs, RA Manager, Regulatory Jobs, Regulatory, Biopharmaceutical Jobs, Biopharma Roles, Biotechnology, Biopharma, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Bio-pharmaceutical, Bio-technology, Spain, Global Regulatory Affairs, Snr Regulatory Affairs
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Development Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Operations Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Study Start Up Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Regulatory Affairs Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands