Drug Safety Specialist Graded Sr Manager ** Are you ready to step up and manage PhV systems?
- Experience Level
Drug Safety Specialist Graded Sr Manager ** Are you ready to step up and manage PhV systems for my clients best performing affiliates? Relo Offered
Location: Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia
This is a role working with a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in North Rhine-Westphalia and would appeal to individuals working in Drug Safety who want to climb up the ladder and gain wider geographical responsibility. You would consider this role if you:
- want to work in a company that is expanding and offers visibility, combined by working in a global matrix for reporting up, and with the affiliates in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- are working at a CRO and want to work in a decent Pharma company to join on a more progressive package than CROs tend to offer.
- want to work in a medium-sized drug company which offers better visibility where you will have better career opportunities and you are graded at a Manager level and believe you are ready to step up to the Senior Manager grade.
- want to manage the drug safety systems for the German-speaking cluster, 3 countries including support for process improvements, reporting, mentoring and training other staff, audits as well as coordinating and escalating as necessary to senior management, the EU QP PV and the 3 affiliates LSOs including the German Graduated Plan Officer
- to be in a company which recognises and rewards high performance, in a culture which embraces visibility.
My client is offering a progressive and competitive salary with a bonus as well as a good amount of paid leave days including 15 days shutdown at Christmas. They also offer a relocation for people who are not living in North Rhine-Westphalia area.
For this role you will have a Life Sciences, Pharmacy Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, have a minimum of between 2 to 5 years plus in Pharmacovigilance systems, drug safety signal processing, at an affiliate, CRO / Outsource partner or cluster level and German is your first language. You will have effective communication and negotiation skills, be able to work with matrix and local teams, and be able to break down problems to find solutions.
To learn more and apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com. You can also contact me, Martin on +44 (0)20 7801 3382 for an initial discussion about the role and other projects.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: Drug Safety Snr Manager / PV / PV Specialist, PV Sr Manager Healthcare Officer, Healthcare Project Manager, Quality and PV Manager, Quality and PV Sr Manager