Line Manager Bucks UK
- Experience Level
Line manager – Buckinghamshire
Line Manager’s responsibilities and key activities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, manage and lead FSP clinical research staff across their respective region
- Ensure FSP staff are adequately trained and adhere to all appropriate SOPs, policies and applicable regulations and guidelines
- Ensure FSP staff achieve expected quality compliance standards with all appropriate SOPs, policies, regulations and guidelines
- Make study/site assignments in conjunction with the team
- Ensure FSP staff meet expected study timelines and deliverables
- Support FSP staff to achieve delivery of study objectives
- Provide regular feedback to management about operations of the FSP staff
- Evaluate performance metrics to identify process improvement areas
- Carry out performance management for staff not meeting appropriate sponsor expectations
- BA/BS/BSc in the sciences or RN
- Previous experience of line managing CTAs, Project Associates, Project Management Associates, SCRA/Lead CRA or Clinical Trial Coordinators preferred.
- Must have performed all aspects of line management duties with line management experience gained within either biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO work settings
- Previous experience in managing direct reports within clinical research industry
- Relevant therapeutic area experience
What is offered
- Permanent contract of employment with DOCS seconded to our client
- Office-based either in Marlow (Bucks) 3 days per week with the flexibility of working 2 days from home
- Market leading salary ranging depending on level of skills and experience, plus company benefits (25 days annual leave, pension, car allowance, life assurance, healthcare cover) and bonus.
Why Join DOCS?
If you are an experienced Clinical Manager with solid line management experience, this would be a compelling role for you.
For more information, please send your CV today to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Line Manager Bucks UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly