- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are looking for an experienced HEOR Lead / HEOR Manager to work for a small UK based Pharma company. You can work from home 2-3 days per week but must be on-site in Cambridge 2+ days per week. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and work with the wider senior management, with opinions valued and heard.
Our client is a small Pharmaceutical company that are passionate about the products they put onto the market. The company is innovative, friendly, and most of all – flexible. You can have flexible remote working and flexible working hours – alongside a competitive package.
This position will report into the Head of Market Access.
- Defend price decline, assessing BD opportunities and providing advice in RWE and HEOR
- Lead the development of Market Access for BD opportunities
- Identify market access challenges and find solutions from a HEOR/RWE perspective
- Lead internal and external project meetings
- Manage the RWD registries
- Manage and oversee external vendors/CROs providing RWE and HEOR services
- Provide input into global value dossiers
- Preferably a degree
- Strong Pharmaceutical industry experience within market access, pricing/reimbursement, HE modelling, RWE and outcomes research
- Flexible in personality and work-related responsibilities
- Passionate about providing the best quality services
- Flexible working times
- Flexible working from home
- On-site parking
- Up to 60 days holiday (under circumstances)
- Flexible package that you can choose from (extra income, extra holiday, extra insurances/pension etc)
- Flexible and friendly environment
Apply for HEOR Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly